A boiler service is a cost efficient way of maintaining your boiler and will help keep your central heating running efficiently and safely.
What types of boiler service are there?
Standard Boiler Service
only £95 +VAT
- We will check your gas boiler, controls and components.
- Vital parts (Heat exchanger and ignition).
- Boiler seal is tested (replaced for an additional charge if necessary)
- Visual boiler inspection to check for corrosion and leaks.
- Flue analyser test to check combustion and burner pressure. Specialist test equipment is used to enable the engineer to measure the concentrations of the pollutants present in the boiler and to adjust your burners for optimal combustion. This means that the correct amount of gas will go through your system and help to identify dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
Boiler Service Plus
only £105 +VAT
- Carry out all components of a Standard Boiler Service but in addition:
- Ensure that all radiators are heating up properly.
- Check radiator valves.
- Bleed radiators.
- Leave a My-Plumber radiator key with you for your convenience.