A boiler service is a cost efficient way of maintaining your boiler and will help keep your central heating running efficiently and safely.
Boiler breakdowns can be expensive so if you service your boiler regularly, you will not only keep it operating safely but you could save money on expensive repair bills.
Our boiler services
Our boiler services are extensive. We know that many companies such as British Gas, just take Flue Analyser readings but we do not feel that this is enough to make sure that the boiler is running correctly, safely and efficiently.
Standard Boiler Service
- We will check your gas boiler, controls and components.
- Vital parts (Heat exchanger and ignition).
- Boiler seal is tested (replaced for an additional charge if necessary)
- Visual boiler inspection to check for corrosion and leaks.
- Flue analyser test to check combustion and burner pressure. – Specialist test equipment is used to enable the engineer to measure the concentrations of the pollutants present in the boiler and to adjust your burners for optimal combustion. This means that the correct amount of gas will go through your system and help to identify dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
Boiler Service Plus
- Carry out all components of a Standard Boiler Service but in addition:
- Ensure that all radiators are heating up properly.
- Check radiator valves.
- Bleed radiators.
- Leave a My-Plumber radiator key with you for your convenience.