Job Title: Installations Engineers
Number of Openings: multiple
Job Category: Boiler installlation
Monday-Friday, 40 hours plus overtime available (Evening & Weekends)
Self employed or Employed
My Plumber is expanding and needs to employ more fully qualified BOILER INSTALLATION ENGINEERS who are also able to do plumbing. The engineer will be required to install boilers and carry out other heating or plumbing projects for domestic clients.
You will be carrying out domestic boiler installations and testing in domestic homes. You will also be carrying out plumbing work as well so we need someone who is confident in plumbing as well as installing. We are able to provide high quality work for qualified engineers. All our work is based within Central and Greater London.
1) fully qualified Boiler Installation Engineer and Plumber
2) time served apprenticeship and relevant trade qualifications
3) five years relevant work experience
4) good problem solver, motivated and self starter
5) and excellent customer service skills,
6) three excellent references from recent, previous employers.
7) written and verbal communication skills are required for this position.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
- Great rates or salary
- Overtime and weekend work available.
- Van (possible).
How To Apply:
Please contact Marion Moran on 02030785920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to demonstrate at least 5+ years’ experience and a high level of customer services.
- Good salary/rate of pay.
- Overtime (weekends and evenings).
- Company vehicle (possible).
- Corporate uniform.