Landlord Boiler Services
A landlord boiler service in London is a cost efficient way of maintaining your boiler and will help keep your central heating running efficiently and safely.
Boiler breakdowns can be expensive so if you service your boiler regularly, you will not only keep it operating safely but you could save money on expensive repair bills.
An annual boiler service will help you avoid costly breakdowns and will keep your manufacturers warranty valid. Same day appointments on request.
Some of the boilers that we service include: Alpha, Ariston, Baxi, Biasi, Ideal, Potterton, Valliant, Viessmann, Worcester, and Worcester Bosch.
Our prices start from just £95+VAT, so call us today on 020 3078 5920 to book in your service.
Our Boiler Service
Our boiler services are extensive. We know that many boiler servicing companies just take Flue Analyser readings but we do not feel that this is enough to make sure that the boiler is running correctly, safely, and efficiently.
We offer two levels of servicing here in London: Standard and Plus. Below is an outline of what each of the services provide. You can find more information regarding our pricing, by viewing our simple price list.
- We will check your gas boiler, controls and components
- Vital parts (heat exchanger and ignition)
- Boiler seal is tested (replaced for an additional charge)
- Visual boiler inspection to check for corrosion and leaks
- Flue analyser test to check combustion and burner pressure
- Our Gas Safe Registered engineers carry out all the servicing tasks of a Standard Boiler Service plus:
- Ensure that all radiators are heating up properly
- Check radiator valves
- Bleed radiators
- Provide you with a My Plumber radiator key
Annual Boiler Service
A faulty boiler could be costing you money and might even start to leak dangerous carbon monoxide. As the gas is colourless and scentless it is difficult to notice if your boiler is leaking carbon monoxide.,
You should therefore get your boiler serviced regularly by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. We recommend that you get an annual boiler service to ensure your boiler is working safely and efficiently.
You can trust that My Plumber will service your boiler properly. All of our engineers are experience professionals and are on the Gas Safe Register, the UKs official registration body created to protect the public against unqualified cowboy engineers and unsafe gas work.
DIY Boiler Checks
Our boiler engineers have listed the boiler checks that you can do yourself in your home which will help keep an eye on your boiler and help keep you that little bit more safe in your home.
- Check the water levels in the boiler. That way, if the water level falls below the level that is adequate for the normal functioning of the boiler, you can top it up before it becomes a problem.
- Check the temperature and pressure that the boiler operates. If it drops or undergoes any other kind of drastic change, then call us on 020 3078 5920 and we will send out our boiler engineer to resolve the problem.
- Look in the manufacturer’s handbook as this will list the checks that you should do regularly. It is always useful to keep the handbook somewhere safe. Also, this will also help us when we come out to work on your boiler.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector and alarm next to your boiler and check that it is working regularly.
- Install a smoke detector and alarm in the same room as the boiler and check that it is working regularly.
These DIY boiler checks are in addition to an annual boiler service by a Gas Safe Registered engineer.